Sunday, June 12, 2011

Why "Wonderful"?

Okay, so I know the name "Wonderful Wedding Music" sounds really cheesy. So why did I choose it? The reason is really quite simple: wedding music dot blogspot was already taken. (And I was quite irritated by the fact. Look at that site - it isn't a site, and it hasn't been used in years. Grr.)
I thought about the name "Perfect Wedding Music" - because when people dream of their wedding, the string group playing as they enter.... It's all perfect. We want to be what they have always dreamed of. But I thought it might be a bit presumptuous and prideful.
And why not use our names, or a catchy musical term? Because, quite frankly, most people aren't going to remember that when they get home. Wonderful Wedding. Alliteration. It sticks in people's heads.
So that's why I went with this website name.

No comments:

Post a Comment